High Performance Semi-Brite Nickel
• Ductile, low stressed, sulfur-free, semi-bright nickel deposit.
• Excellent performance over a wide range of operating conditions.
• Provides exceptional corrosion protection when used as an undercoat in duplex or triplex nickel deposits.
• Contains no formaldehyde, coumarin or coumarinbased derivatives
• No regulatory compliance concerns.
HP ULTIMA HD MIX
Single Component Brite Nickel System
• Produces uniformly bright and ductile deposits with exceptional leveling, ductility, and receptivity to chromium plate.
• Operates effectively over a wide solution composition range and is ideal for all high volume production applications where simplicity of operation and control is required.
• Offers exceptional leveling properties for decorative applications, and features a high tolerance to zinc and copper contamination
•For nickel-plating of both ferrous, non-ferrous metals and plastic substrates.
NI STRIKES & MORE
HP SUREGUARD HS
High Sulfer Strike
• Increases corrosion resistance as part of a multi-layered nickel deposit.
• Up to 96 hrs CASS, as part of HP Optima/ ULTIMA multi-layer nickel systems.
• Increased corrosion protection when deposited over a Bright nickel plating layer.
• Meets or exceeds automotive and non-automotive specifications for pore count and active sites over HP Ultima or HP Performa.